Do you just have days where your kids are pushing your buttons and you just fly off the handle?
Say things you regret later on, lose you temper, raise your voice and basically act like the parent you vowed you would never be? Being a parent is hard. It’s emotional. You desperately want to do the right thing and set a good example to your kids, but at the same time they infuriate you and can bring out the worst in you at times!
Don’t Worry! Help is at hand!
My ‘Calm Toolkit for Parents’ will help you to manage your state and be a calmer, happier parent.
- 26 page e-book full of practical tips
- 2 downloadable audio exercises
In the CALM TOOLKIT you’ll discover:
- How prevention can be better than cure: Learn how to plan for tricky situations and avoid family meltdowns.
- That calmness is an inside job: Learn useful techniques for thinking yourself calm and stopping small disagreements from turning your family home into a war-zone!
- How to do the right thing: Learn practical and easy to use exercises to calm yourself down when you’ve got yourself into a state (without the need for spa days, scented candles or copious amounts of alcohol!)
For less than the price of a glass of wine, you can learn techniques that will have an immediate impact on your family life and help you to be the calm, happy stress-free parent you always dreamed of being.