Heads Up! Revision Skills 121 Coaching ProgrammeOctober 11, 2017
The HEADS UP! Revision Skills Coaching Programme is a 4 part programme one to one programme covering vital elements, hints, tips and strategies for Year 10 and 11 students.
The programme covers:
- A basic understanding of how the brain works and how to get the most out of it
- Techniques for staying calm and boosting concentration
- Failsafe memory techniques for remembering just about anything
- How to create effective revision notes and study tools
- Ways to organise and motivate yourself to get more revision done
The cost for the 4 part programme, consisting of four 1 hour one to one sessions (either in person in Berkhamsted or via Skype) and a workbook full of all the strategies and exercises covered.
After payment, please call 07775 565220 to arrange your programme.
This post was written by Amanda Slack