New for this academic year is a series of 4 one hour webinars covering the HeadsUp! Programme in an easily accessible format. Some students may prefer learning from the comfort of their own home rather than attending a formal workshop. The content of the webinars is exactly the same as in the half day workshops.
The webinars are broken down into four sessions as described below.
- A brief introduction to how the brain works and how to get it into the right state for learning.
- How to motivate yourself and create positive revision habits
- Organising your revision
- Making a realistic revision timetable that actually works
- Understanding what to revise
- Exploring different revision methods
- Getting the right revision techniques for the right subjects
- Making effective revision resources
- Memory strategies
- Learning from World Memory Champions to be able to remember pretty much anything
You can choose from Monday evenings or Wednesday afternoons (please specify when you book). When you have purchased, and completed the booking information form you will be sent a link to register for the webinars. You will only need register once to attend all 4 of your chosen sessions.
Cost £65 per student
Tuesday evenings – 6-7pm
26th February, 5th March, 12th March and 19th March
Wednesday evenings – 5-6pm
13th March, 20th March, 27th March and 3rd April
I found the techniques and strategies really useful and I have been able to easily apply them to all my subjects
The calming techniques have really helped me to revise and get in the right state to tackle my work
I really liked the memory strategies. They worked so well – I can still remember the random list of objects we learned weeks ago!
I learned about the use of mind maps in a way I hadn’t grasped before. I now use them properly! It’s made revision so much more enjoyable!
I’m now able to actually spend less hours on my revision because I’m much more focused and I’m in the right state of mind before I start work. It’s so much more interesting revising using these techniques rather than just reading through my notes for hours!