The HEADS UP! GCSE Revision Skills Workshops
HeadsUp! Is a practical and interactive workshop ideal for Year 10 or 11 GCSE students who want to improve the effectiveness of their revision.
The half day workshop covers:
- A basic understanding of how the brain works and how to get the most out of it
- Techniques for staying calm and boosting concentration
- Failsafe memory techniques for remembering just about anything
- How to create effective revision notes and study tools
- Ways to organise and motivate yourself to get more revision done
Cost £75 per student
Price includes folder of all materials plus refreshments
Wednesday 10th April 2019, 2-5.30pm
at Churchill House, 107 High Street, BERKHAMSTED, Hertfordshire HP4 2DG
I found the techniques and strategies really useful and I have been able to easily apply them to all my subjects
The calming techniques have really helped me to revise and get in the right state to tackle my work
I really liked the memory strategies. They worked so well – I can still remember the random list of objects we learned weeks ago!
I learned about the use of mind maps in a way I hadn’t grasped before. I now use them properly! It’s made revision so much more enjoyable!
I’m now able to actually spend less hours on my revision because I’m much more focused and I’m in the right state of mind before I start work. It’s so much more interesting revising using these techniques rather than just reading through my notes for hours!